Saturday, December 23, 2006

Family Traits



Well, after I logged off this afternoon I realized there are several other key similarities between our two children. First, the first thing the foster mother told me about Angie is that "She loves to eat. She eats everything!" That sounded remarkably similar to what Olga told us about Garrett. Then at dinner tonight we witnessed the purple face, the tongue stuck out, and the face of concentration on our dear daughter's face. I guess they really are family. It was just too cute to witness that baby Garrett move again. We haven't witnessed the purple face in some time.

klklgtrnjgftrmjogtrmigm,frkofe,icndf,gfr vbvotrjoftjof ,bkgfokpewdejkgfm,

Garrett says "hello" and that it is time for Mommy to be done. We miss you all, but I couldn't imagine us anywhere else for this Christmas. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Garrett! Jack misses you and can't wait to see you again and hear all about your sister!