Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Fihankra Foundation

Please visit the website for the non-profit I am helping to launch. The goal of the organization is to help provide for the physiological and educational needs of orphaned and neglected in Ghana. Many of these children reside in foster homes with 20 or more other children, homes that individuals have opened to these children without state or outside assistance.

We have launched our first fundraiser this weekend and are hoping to raise at least $250 for juice, rice, and medications for the children. Simply visit the Foundation's website (http://FihankraFoundation.blogspot.com) and enter a guess of the date that you think I will finally make it back to California with my children along with your donation of at least $25. Winners of the pool may choose a Moments to Memories Photography picture from my time in Ghana to hang in your home -- a $250 value!

Thank you for all your support thus far in the journey, and I hope many of you will be willing to take this next step with me! Please spread the word!!!!

No comments: