Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy Baby!

The happy-go-lucky baby from Christmas is back! I think Dany finally decided I might be OK. He's smiling much more, and starting to snuggle with me pretty well.

Last night Dany slept for most of the night. He woke up at 12 for his bottle, but he didn't eat all of his bottle before bed -- he was asleep too quickly. However, after that brief period to eat, he stayed asleep until 7 this morning. We've had two bottles already, a bowl of wheat cereal, and took a nap while Becky and I ate breakfast.

The smiling boy has just played and giggled all morning. He has a soft ball that he loves in the baby lounge, and he has spent much of the past hour crawling around the room after it. He just found the baby piano again, and is currently bust composing his second movement -- seems to really be taking after Dada (his favorite word to say).

Well, a line is forming for the internet, so I am going to sign off for now. I think Becky and I are going to visit el mercado (the market)that is around the corner. This afternoon we are going to try to visit some museums. It'll all depend how happy the baby remains.

No comments: