Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Waiting is the hardest part

Ok, so today I am just sitting around the house waiting to get that email -- the email with my new embassy appointment date. I have completely packed all my bags -- literally they are sitting by the door, as if I am going to just grab them and make a run for the plane. I have called the adoption agency at least four times, and I have completely lost count of how many times I have called Becky for whatever reason.

I do not know what to do to use up my time. I can't even sit still, nor can I get anything accomplished. It took me over an hour just to paint my toes (I know, like that is an important task) because I kept getting up to do something else -- none of which is completed.

Now I am waiting to call the embassy. They only take phone calls between 2 and 3 local time. Wish I could have that job! Hopefully, they will have word for me on a travel date and put me out of my misery! Tomorrow would be perfect!

No comments: